Congratulations to all the winners!
This year, the YSI Awards ceremony took at 11:00am on the 13th of May and was broadcast via YouTube Live. The Awards were presented by Virgin Media's Zara King and co-hosted by Dayl Cronin.
We were delighted to celebrate 20 years of excellence in youth-led social innovation!
During the ceremony, we wawarded teams in the following categories:
- Make Our Community Better Challenge, supported by the Department of Rural and Community Development
- Make Our World Healthier Challenge (Mental Health), supported by the Health Service Executive
- Make Our World Healthier Challenge (Physical Health), supported by the Health Service Executive
- Make Our World a Better Place for Young People Challenge, supported by the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Yout
- Make Our World Fair and Just
- Make Our Country More Inclusive and Poverty Free Challenge, supported by the Department of Social Protection
- Relationships & Sexual Health Challenge, supported by the HSE Sexual Health and Crisis Pregnancy Programme
- Make Our World Safer Challenge
- Make Our Future More Sustainable Challenge
- Social Media Award
- School Community Impact Award
- Fun-raising Award
- COVID-19 Award
- Global Citizens Award, supported by WorldWise Global Schools
- Digital Innovators Awards, supported by Virgin Media
We also met some special guests and announced the winners of the Young Social Innovators of the Year Ireland Awards 2021!