Sign up to a YSI programme
Registration is now open for our Social Innovation Action Programmes
YSI’s Action Programmes at Junior and Senior Cycle offer a powerful mechanism for students to tackle social issues affecting them, their communities and wider society, enabling them to co-design and create new solutions to social challenges through the creation of youth-led action-based projects.
Teachers facilitating YSI programmes are provided with a full suite of active learning methodologies and classroom activities to engage, motivate and inspire students as they create and implement an action project on an issue they care about.
How to sign up
- Click the Log in button to log in or create a new user account.
- From the YSI Educator Dashboard, select the programme you wish to sign up to.
- Complete the short form to register your school/organisation.
- Where your school has already been registered by a teaching colleague, simply click to confirm your own participation.
- You will be able to book teacher training, access programme resources, create new projects and access your participation fee invoice all from your Educator dashboard
Contact a member of our team if you require support to sign up.
What matters to young people in your school?
Invite us to meet with you
Our team of YSI Local Leaders is on hand to support schools in regions throughout Ireland. Your Local Leader will be happy to meet with you to share more about what Young Social Innovators has to offer your school. If you are new to Young Social Innovators, your Local Leader can also be invited to deliver one of two exciting taster workshops to help inspire students about the possibilties ahead. Contact us to invite your Local Leader in today.