Junior Programme Training and Networking
Workshop: Facilitating Youth-led Social Innovation
This workshop provides information and tools to participants on YSI’s Social Innovation model, with a specific focus on YSI’s Action Programme for students in the Junior Cycle. Participants will gain an insight into the module and understand the benefits of participation for young people, educators and the whole school.
• Present an overview of YSI’s Model of Social Innovation, specifically tailored to students in the Junior Cycle
• Experience a range of activities and resources to support social innovators in the Junior Cycle
• Understand how the module builds Student Wellbeing and supports key skills
• Facilitate a team of young people
• Educators registered to take part in YSI’s Social Innovation Action Programme Junior
Please note that all trainings are offered subject to demand.