Senior Programme Training and Networking
Workshop: Facilitating Youth-led Social Innovation
This workshop provides information and tools to participants on the YSI Social Innovation Model in order to facilitate YSI Teams within this programme. It also provides the opportunity to connect, share and support new and experienced members of the Social Innovation Network of educators.
• Present an overview of social innovation and YSI’s model of social innovation learning and practice
• Experience using a range of activities and resources to facilitate youth-led social innovation
• Facilitate a YSI Team
• Connect and share learning and experience with the YSI Social Innovation Network of educators Suitable For
• Educators registered to take part in YSI’s Social Innovation Action Programme Senior Senior Programme Training and Networking
Workshop: Developing Advocacy and Communications
This workshop provides information on critical aspects of developing youth-led social innovations including advocacy, social impact and social value. It provides a way of reflecting and giving feedback to teams on their work. It also provides an opportunity to connect, share and support new and experienced YSI Guides.
• Support a YSI Team to promote their social innovation
• Use a range of activities and resources to facilitate YSI Teams and to help them understand social value and how to help advance the Sustainable Development Goals
• Connect YSI teams to the wider YSI movement at regional and national events
• Help teams to reflect on their social innovation work and learning
• Educators registered to take part in YSI’s Social Innovation Action Programme Senior
Please note that all trainings are offered subject to demand.
To view dates and to find out more on how to book please click here
Excellent in every way. Very clear, relevant and most enjoyable and interactive.