We are hiring a Digital Communications & Campaigns Coordinator
YSI is looking for a creative digital communications expert to deliver our marketing communications and digital youth engagement campaigns, website and social media functions. This person will help YSI to amplify the voice of young people on various platforms sharing the stories and impact of YSI to a wide audience including key stakeholders.
He/she will understand the not-for-profit sector context and its ‘can do’ mindset and will work with the Communications and Marketing Manager to ensure quality Communications and experiences for key stakeholders in YSI.
Digital Communications: You will be experienced and creative in designing and implementing digital campaigns, website administration and social media platform management to support and enhance company strategy.
Visual Communications and Creativity: You will be artistic with an eye for design, competent in the production of high-quality digital design assets, enjoy idea generation and demonstrate innovative and strategic thinking in the engagement and outreach campaigns you run.
Communication and Collaboration: You will hold excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and be able to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation as well as with stakeholders and external agencies/suppliers.
Passion and Positivity: You will be highly motivated, a self-starter who contributes to a positive work culture and you will enjoy working in a fast paced environment on multiple cross cutting projects.
Digital Youth Platform
- Develop and deliver digital campaign strategy for a new youth engagement initiative including website, email marketing and social media to attract and engage young people in social innovation.
- Scope and coordinate delivery of new online platform and website functionalities to support campaign strategy.
- Design and produce high quality and engaging digital content and campaign assets relevant to target audience (teenagers, educators, youth workers etc)
- Prepare post campaign review report
- Maintain and update company website creating engaging, accurate and relevant content for target audiences (young people, educators, partners).
- Manage social media calendars and posting schedule.
- Manage e-newsletter and email communications.
- Design and create digital assets to support internal functions including marketing, events partnership development and teacher training (e.g. Graphics, infographics, video, audio etc)
- Prepare regular analytics reports on all digital communications.
- Promote YSI’s educational and youth engagement opportunities through online marketing and communications driving relevant traffic to appropriate YSI opportunities.
- Provide quality digital user experience for all YSI participants and key stakeholders.
Essential Experience Skills
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a similar digital communications / marketing / campaigns role
- Proven excellence in the design, production and publishing of digital content for a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in website content development including SEO strategies.
- Proven excellence in social media and campaign strategy, planning and management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design authoring tools.
- Demonstrated experience in scoping and coordinating new digital projects / website functionalities to support campaign strategy.
- Understanding and experience of e-marketing (for example Salesforce, Mailchimp, social media) as well as digital analytics and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to foster good relationships with colleagues, agencies and stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail with demonstrated experience of project management skills and a pro-active and positive attitude to work.
Location: DCU Alpha, Glasnevin, Dublin 11 (post Covid). Some travel (post Covid-19 restrictions) maybe be required to support the work.
How to Apply
To apply, please email CV with a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience quality you as an ideal fit for this key position to firstname.lastname@example.org. End date for receipt of applications: 16th July 2021. You will be asked to submit some portfolio samples if called to interview.
Young Social Innovators is committed to equal opportunities and all recruitment decisions will be based on merit, suitability for the role and experience. All recruitment decisions will not be influenced by race, colour, nationality, religion, sex, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, disability, age or membership of the Traveller Community. Young Social Innovators fully endorses a working environment free from discrimination and harassment.
Young Social Innovators is committed to standards of excellence in Child Protection practices. The role of Digital Communications and Campaigns Coordinator will require the candidate to successfully complete the Garda Vetting process, which will be co-ordinated by Young Social Innovators.