Save the date!
We are celebrating 20 years of youth-led social innovation this year and we invite you to join us for a special Awards event presented by Virgin Media’s Zara King and co-hosted by Dayl Cronin!
The Young Social Innovators of the Year Ireland Awards Ceremony will be broadcast via YouTube Live on the 13th of May at 11:00am. We hope that you’ll be able to join us for what promises to be an exciting event! You can visit our YouTube channel at the link below.
During the ceremony, we will be awarding teams in the following categories:
- Make Our Community Better Challenge, supported by the Department of Rural and Community Development
- Make Our World Healthier Challenge (Mental Health), supported by the Health Service Executive
- Make Our World Healthier Challenge (Physical Health), supported by the Health Service Executive
- Make Our World a Better Place for Young People Challenge, supported by the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth
- Make Our World Fair and Just Challenge
- Make Our Country More Inclusive and Poverty Free Challenge, supported by the Department of Social Protection
- Relationships & Sexual Health Challenge, supported by the HSE Sexual Health and Crisis Pregnancy Programme
- Make Our World Safer Challenge
- Make Our Future More Sustainable Challenge
- Social Media Award
- School Community Impact Award
- Fun-raising Award
- COVID-19 Award
- Global Citizens Award, supported by WorldWise Global Schools
- Digital Innovators Awards, supported by Virgin Media