Open Call to Teenagers: How it works
The Open Call to Teenagers will run from April 20th - May 31st 2020. All those who submit an idea to help tackle a problem caused by coronavirus will receive certification to recognise their contribution at this time of crisis.
How it Works
- Sign Up to take part and you will receive an instant email with a resource pack to help you get started.
- Take part on your own, with friends or family, or with classmates.
- YSI will send you weekly tips on how to develop your idea and will invite you to online support sessions, if you'd like to join.
- Questions can be sent to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are always happy to help.
- The issue you choose is up to you but you can use these themes to help inspire you:
- Submit your idea anytime before 31st May 2020.
- Everyone who submits an idea will be in a weekly draw for a €50 online voucher.
- We will display ideas on our webite and share on social media.
- Everyone who submits and idea will receive a certificate recognising their contribution at this time of crisis.
- The ideas which have the highest potential for impact will get the opportunity to present their idea to a digital panel of leaders from across business, NGOs and government to get advice on how to make your idea a reality.
- Members of the panel will inlcude the Health Service Executive, the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, The National Youth Council of Ireland, GAA, DCU Alpha Innovation Campus and more and will be hosted by Virgin Media.
- Anyone presenting to the panel will receive support from YSI to prepare.
Open Call to Teenagers is supported by